Sunday, August 1, 2010

POTS and college...

    I am now officially enrolled in online classes through Lancing Community College! Taking classes online will give me a lot more flexibility in my schedule and most importantly help me continue my education even though I am too sick at this point to attend a regular college. I can do my classes in bed! Which is where I spend most of my time =] I am very excited. I'm not exactly sure what classes I will be taking yet, I need to talk to an advisor on Monday, but my classes will be mostly made up of GenEds. Along with adding classes to MY schedule online classes, especially through a community college, are very inexpensive.
    I started thinking about online classes when I was at Word of Life. I knew I would most likely not be well enough by fall to attend any college (My body does not respond well to a set schedule). As I was already planning on taking online classes my dad resigned from his job as Senior pastor at our church. There is now a cloud of uncertainty hovering over our family. We don't know where we will be living in the next few months as it is very likely we will have to move so my dad can have a job. God knew all of this before I did. He knew online classes would be the best thing for me in more ways than one. So no matter where we will be I don't have to worry about what will happen with my schooling because I can take it with me! Online classes are quite convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment