Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day of torture complete...

    Had my test today and was finally able to eat!! Yesterday was excruciating. I felt horrible with extreme nausea and a massive migraine. Eating is good for your body. Just saying. No food and it revolts. Surprisingly today I haven't been all that hungry. Weird huh? Anyway for the test I had the privilege of eating radioactive eggs. Then they periodically took pictures of my digesting food for about an hour and a half. It was painless...except for the whole day before thing. Glad to have it over.
    Started packing today for my trip!! Trying to get everything ready; ipod, camera battery, nails...etc. I'm a few things and 15 hours short of walking out the door and getting on the car for about 13 hours. Never fear, I have my ipod charged with new music to check out, crayons, a coloring book and my journal for when I get creative, DVDs, a good book, and my thoughts to occupy my time. I shouldn't be too bored. I am so very excited to see all my friends, this weekend should be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment