Friday, August 13, 2010

More Doctors...

    Saw my new doctor on Wednesday. Seemed to go well, she didn't have much new to say. Finally have my appointment for the gastric emptying test on August 19th. Over the past couple weeks my stomach has handled less and less food. I can eat a small burger and feel like I've over eaten for hours or even into the next day. Hopefully this test will show what's going on. It's kinda frusterating eating small meals every few hours. I have been extra exhausted this week and I've at least had enough energy for the past few days to get ready before the nausea really kicks in. I have been wearing my stockings everyday and they seem to be helping to an extent. My doctor told me the other day that I do not have the correct compression for my stockings. She told me that if I'm not struggling to put them on then they are not tight enough. =[ I thought I was just getting stronger! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment