Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm faulty...

     Woke up this morning surprisingly awake. Not energized but ready to get up and get ready for class. I started out the day feeling pretty good. I was only slightly nauseated and I was in the beginning stages of a sore throat. My day quickly started to decline as I sat in class and my nausea started to overwhelm me. I made it through one class (which was big as it has been a few days since I have been to class), chapel, and then decided to skip my music history class as I felt like I was going to pass out at any moment. I went straight to my dorm, got in bed, and turned on my electric heater mattress pad (thanks Grandma). I slept for about 4 hours. I felt so much better after that amazing nap =]
     Tomorrow me and some of my new friends are heading downtown for some photo shoot fun! I am super excited and can't wait to try out my new camera but I do have some concerns. What if I get sick while we're out tomorrow? What am I supposed to say? What am I ever supposed to say? I know talking about POTS is inevitable but I always dread that conversation. What to say, what not to say...what will they actually understand? I hate being the depressing one of the group but I'm sure if the subject doesn't come up tomorrow it will soon enough. When that day comes all I can do is smile and explain that I'm faulty =]

No comments:

Post a Comment