Saturday, September 18, 2010

Possible working girl...

    This past Thursday I had an interview for a photography job at JCPenney's Portrait Studio! I finally at least got an interview. I thought that it went very well. She really liked my pictures and seemed possitive about me in general. They did a background check which is good because it means they are interested in hiring me. They told me that after they got the results from the background check and if they are still interested in me then they will schedule a second interview. If they hire me I would get to work at two of their stores because I live kinda close to both. I'm really exited about this job and I pray that I will get it. It is a seasonal job. At the end of the season they will hire 2 people so it's nice to be able to possibly make some money but also not be tied down at first incase I get too sick to work. I'm hoping that it will all work out great and I will get a part-time job there at the end of the season. We'll see! I'm not quite sure about housing or transportation but if I get the job I know God will provide all of that =]

No comments:

Post a Comment