Monday, March 14, 2011

My anit-POTS...

     I finally tell you how I really feel and this is how you treat me? What have I ever done to you? I get it. Okay, I get that you havn't been nearly as horrible to me as you were in the beginning but did you really have to show me what I've been missing? I havn't felt like that in years. I can't take it. You went too far this time. Are you going to let me go to class today? Are you going to let me get through this week with little influence from you?
     I need seperation. I need to be able to focus on school and my music. I need you to let me do that. You can have everything else just give me my music. I don't know if I've told you this but music relieves the pain you cause. It takes me away and lets me feel other emotions besides the anger you project upon me. It's beautiful, complicated, easy, vulnerable, outspoken, and exactly what I need to find a way to get over you. I've written a few songs based on our time together but I need to branch out from you. You are not my life. My identity is not found in you and you do not define my music.
     God will do great things through me whether you allow Him too or not. You have no say in my life anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment